Honeymoon Tours ( 8 nights 9 days)
This honeymoon packages brings the best of Nepal to offer a truly romantic gateway for the honeymooners. Nepal is a beautiful country better known for its colorful cultures, ancient history and breath taking beautiful natural landscapes including Mount Everest, the highest peak of the world. It is also the perfect place to spend your honeymoon as you can scale the heights together in Nepal.
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu Valley sightseeing and welcome dinner.
Day 03: Drive Bhaktapur and Nagarkot (Hill Station) stay at Nagarkot.
Day 04: Drive Chitwan National Park.Start Jungle safari.
Day 05: Continue Jungle safari
Day 06: Drive to Pokhara, overnight at lakeside hotel.
Day 07: Pokhara sightseeing and Boating in Fewa lake.
Day 08: Fly to Kathmandu, Afternoon free for shopping.Farewell dinner.
Day 09: Transfer to Kathmandu airport for departure.
01 : Kathmandu
Welcome greetings at Tribhuvan International Airport. An airport representative from Nepal In Style travels and tours will greet you at the airport. He/she will assist you to obtain your Nepal visa and to pick up your luggage. Then you will have an easy exit from the airport and will be driven to hotel. Upon your arrival, or early in the morning we will have a short briefing and regarding your itinerary.
02 : Kathmandu
Enjoy a full day sightseeing in Kathmandu,your private guide will transport you to all the major sites, including Kathmandu Durbar Square, Boudhanath, Pashupatinath and Swoyambhunath. In the evening, you will enjoy a traditional Nepali dinner.Overnight at hotel. ( B,D )
03 : Bhaktapur
After Breakfast, drive to Bhaktapur.Half day sightseeing around Bhaktapur & drive to Nagarkot for sunset view. Overnight at Nagarkot. ( B )
04 : Chitwan National Park
Early morning sunrise at Nagarkot with Mt. Everest fantastic mountain view; after breakfast drive to Chitwan National Park, hotel check-in, and begin Jungle Safari activities. ( B,L,D )
05 : Chitwan National park
Full days Jungle activities – Elephant ride, Jungle walk, Bird watching, canoeing in Rapti River, Tharu village tour.
06 : Pokhara
Drive to Pokhara by car. Overnight at Pokhara hotel . (B)
07 : Pokhara
Early morning sunrise at Sarangkot see a panoramic view of over 25 majestic mountains & visit Devi Falls, Gupteswar Gupha, Seti River, Bindabasini & Barahi Temple; Overnight at Pokhara .( B)
09 : Kathmandu
After breakfast, drive to airport for your flight to Kathmandu. Free time for shopping. Evening farewell dinner with cultural program. Over night at Kathmandu hotel . (B,D)
08 : Departure
Departure to your Home or next destination.( B)
8 Nights 9 days
Your trip itinerary can be modified depending upon your interest and time you have.Please feel free to contact us.
Package Type Package Info Price Deluxe 8 Nights 9 days $1600 Standard $ 1200
- All transfer as per the itinerary by private car. & Pokhara to Kathmandu flight ticket .
- 4-star hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast for 3 night
- 4 star hotel in Nagarkot with breakfast for 1 night
- Two night3 star hotel in Chitwan National Park with breakfast/lunch/dinner
- 4 star hotel in Pokhara with breakfast for two night .
- airport pick & drove service by private car .
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu with Nepali culture .
- Kathmandu sightseeing by car and guide
- Pokhara sight seeing by car & guide
- All guided activities at Chitwan National Park
- Lunch &Dinner in Kathmandu, Pokhara and Nagarkot except welcome and farewell dinner
- All beverages and bar bills
- Entrance fees sightseeing places in Kathmandu and Pokhara